Most pets do not enjoy going to a veterinarian’s office. They become stressed and frightened, particularly when they are already feeling sick.
Some pets do not like to travel in a car. For some, especially large dogs with arthritis, it may be painful to get in and out of a car. Why inflict this additional suffering on your pet?
There is little about a vet visit that cats enjoy. Most are absolutely terrified of both traveling in a car and being put in a carrier. Once at the clinic, cats are easily overwhelmed by the smells and noises (and dogs!).
Few would choose to have their beloved friend spend their final moments scared, stressed and confused – that’s why many choose our pet euthanasia services that are provided from the comfort of your home.
Our In-Home Euthanasia Service Includes:
- Personalized Service
- The Veterinarian Coming to You
- A Review of your Pet’s Current Condition
- A Non-Invasive Examination
- Humane Euthanasia
- Coordination of Aftercare if desired
- Notification to your family veterinarian of your pet’s passing if desired